Monday, August 6, 2012

The White Wires 'WWIII' LP - Brand Spankin' #02


Released July 2012
‘WWIII’ is the latest album from The White Wires out of Ottawa, Ontario.  They’ve been one of my fave bands ever since I stumbled upon ‘WWI’ in 2009.  The thing that really gets me about The White Wires is how simple and earnest their tunes are while still maintaining an edge.  ‘WWII’ expanded on the bands trademark garage-pop-punk-with-charm sound, but ‘WWIII’ is where it’s culminated to near perfection.  Hummable and head-boppable from start to finish, this is a serious contender for best record of 2012.  Just listen to the track below and you’ll know what I’m sayin’.  Know what I’m sayin’?  This album was recently released by the hit factory that is Dirtnap Records.  Order from Dirtnap and see if they have any of the white vinyl versions left.  Fun music custom built for repeated back-to-back listens! 
Thanks For Reading...