Sunday, October 28, 2012

Playing Catch-Up – Tevs #02

Much as I wish I had all the time in the world, I don’t.  A side effect of my linear corporealness is that I can’t write detailed posts about all the music that I wish I could write about.  In an effort to catch up on things I want to share, below is a list of awesome records that have come out over the last several months.  So, you’re gonna have to do more digging on your own.  Trust me, it’s worth the effort!

  Mrs. Magician ‘Strange Heaven’ LP (Swami)
Royal Headache S/T LP (R.I.P. Society)
The Soft Pack ‘Strapped’ LP (Mexican Summer)
White Lung ‘Sorry’ LP (Deranged)
Something Fierce/Occult Detective Club Split 10” (Dirtnap)
The Briefs ‘Singles Only’ 7” Box Set (Modern Action)
Suicide Notes ‘Suicide Note’ 7” (Hovercraft)
White Wires ‘Crazy’ 7” (Total Punk)
Northwest Company ‘Hard To Cry’ 7” (Ugly Pop)


Thanks For Reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment